COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here are some examples of how we collect personal information:
- When you set up a log-in account through the Site, you are required to provide certain information, such as your first and last name, address, telephone, and email address. You are also required to select a password.
- If you choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing or through other means, we may collect any personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- There may be a separate registration process to enter promotions such as contests and sweepstakes that may require the submission of all or some of the following: your first and last name, address, telephone number and date of birth. Additional information may be requested depending on the specific promotion, but submission of such information may be optional. The promotion’s entry page or rules will provide the specific requirements.
Here are some examples of how we use personal information:
- The personal information that we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, promotions, special offers, and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We also may use personal information for internal purposes such as audits, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion, we may use the information that you provide to administer those programs.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. As is true of most websites, we may collect, use, and disclose non-personal information, such as user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, and date/time stamp, for any purpose, such as to better understand user behavior and facilitate the effectiveness of our content and advertising.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
We also may disclose any information that we possess about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including our customers. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any such transmission is atyour own risk. However, we take precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We will continue to take such precautions for as long as we retain your personal information.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties because we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting third-party websites.
COOKIES & DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
In addition, some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the browser communicates. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.